Custom Print With Versare!
1) Download a copy of our Custom Print Template that matches the size of room divider you ordered - Click Here
2) Using the template, apply your artwork in vector format and save as a PDF.
*If working with photography we will need to have a minimum of 150 dpi
3) Send the PDF you created in step 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order #.
*If you are unable to create a PDF using the template for your Room Divider we can provide assistance for up to two hours. If the graphics work requires more than 2 hours, the additional time will be billed at $100 per hour, and we will alert you before those additional charges are applied.
Once we have received your artwork in the proper format, we will send over a mockup to show you what your room divider will look like when it is printed. We offer 2 revisions during this process.
All artwork must be vectorized to ensure there is no loss in resolution when it is printed. To create vector in Illustrator, follow the below steps:
- Open image in Illustrator to select it
- Go to the object drop down menu and select Image Trace -> Make
- Open the image trace menu from the Windows dropdown menu
- Adjust the settings in the image trace menu to your liking
- When you are happy with the image save as a PDF
- Your image is now vectorized and can be placed in the proper template (see step 2 above)
Due to the custom nature of this product our return policy is as follows:
1) Orders that are cancelled prior to the completion of the print design incur our standard 20% return fee and are additionally charged the amount of time with our graphic design team ($100/per hour).
2) Orders that are approved and printed cannot be returned/cancelled after completion of the printing process.
Thank you for your understanding the return process for this custom printed product!