Frequently Asked Questions
Where do the products ship from?
All products ship from our plant in Minneapolis, MN.
Is everything on the website in stock and ready to ship?
All of our products are built to order; we can usually have everything you see on our website built and ready to ship within 24-48 hours.
Do you ship to Canada
Yes, we do ship to Canada, for an additional fee. We are the importer of record.
Do you have additional photos of your products I could see?
What if I am tax exempt?
If you are a tax exempt organization, we have two options for you –
IF YOU NEED TO PLACE AN IMMEDIATE ORDER FOR A TIME-SENSITIVE ITEM
- Place your order online, and at checkout you will be prompted to send your tax exempt certificate to email@example.com
- You will be charged taxes, and upon receipt of your tax exempt certificate, taxes will be credited back to you within 7-10 business days
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE TAX FREE FOR A NON-TIME-SENSITIVE ITEM
- Please call 800-830-0210 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you.
- Our team will process your tax exempt form within 1-2 business days, and proceed with the purchase without taxes according to the payment method requested.
What are the Room Divider panels made of?
The panels are a honeycomb core covered in fabric with an aluminum frame.
Do the listed product heights include the wheels?
Yes. For products that have wheels, the height listed includes the wheels.
How wide are the panels?
StraightWall: 28" wide
Room Divider 360: 33" wide
Stabilizing End Panels (for both) 26" wide
Can you make custom sizes?
Yes, we can customize the size of most products. Please call 800.830.0210 for assistance.
How many panels do I need for my space?
Please give us a call at 800.830.0210 for help.
Are fabric colors always consistent between orders?
Each time a thread is dyed, there is a very small chance that the lot will be slightly different from the last time it was dyed. Thread suppliers and dyers, for our fabric, aim to keep all color consistent – lot to lot. Versare cannot always guarantee that the same fabric will be an exact match. This is particularly true with add-on orders that are several months apart.
Variation can also occur on fabric, from the same lot, that has been exposed to the sun; this can be evident on product even 6 months after purchase. In addition Versare cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color, texture or detail of any actual merchandise will be accurate to product ordered and received.
What is your return policy?
We stand by our products and offer a guarantee against defects. If you need to return a product, please contact us to report your claim.
- Due to the nature of our products, we charge a 20% RESTOCKING FEE, plus the cost of freight (both ways) on all returns and exchanges.
- In the event that your product arrives damaged during transit and is “refused” delivery, we will replace the product at no charge.
- Merchandise must be in original crating and/or packaging to protect the product during shipment. All returned items must be in 100% resalable condition. The return authorization number should be visible on all packages and on the freight bill. YOU MUST USE OUR SHIPPING COMPANIES FOR RETURNS.
- Any non-defective merchandise that is returned collect will be refused, and the customer will be responsible for charges incurred.
Due to the quick turnaround time of our production all orders must be cancelled within 2 hours or they are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?