We stand by our products and offer a guarantee against defects. If you need to return a product, please contact us to report your claim.
- Due to the nature of our products, we charge a 20% Return Fee on all returns or exchanges in addition to shipping charges both ways.
- You may be asked to dispose or donate any unwanted or damaged product. We are not responsible for accepting product; in some instances it may be requested.
- In the event that your product arrives damaged during transit and is “refused” delivery, we will replace the product at no charge.
- Merchandise must be in original crating and/or packaging to protect the product during shipment. All returned items must be in 100% resalable condition. The return authorization number should be visible on all packages and on the freight bill. YOU MUST USE OUR SHIPPING COMPANIES FOR RETURNS.
- Any non-defective merchandise that is returned collect will be refused, and the customer will be responsible for charges incurred.
- Once you order is placed, we only allow a 2 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the 2 hour window will then have a 20% return fee incurred.
- Claims for freight damage, missing product/parts, and deficiencies must be submitted within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- Custom Orders: Custom orders are products that have been specifically tailored to meet the unique preferences and requirements of individual customers. Custom orders are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange. If your custom order arrives damaged, defective, or not in accordance with the specifications you provided during the ordering process, please contact our Customer Service team within 2 days of receiving your order.
All repairs and returns must be approved in writing by the factory before action is taken.
Returns are only accepted up to 10 days after the original delivery date.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.